Dinosaur Boom Linked to Rise of Rocky Mountains
The evolution of new dinosaur species may have surged due to the rise of the Rocky Mountains and the emergence of a prehistoric inner sea in North America, researchers say.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : dinosaur, boom, linked, rise, rocky, mountains, http, news.yahoo.com, dinosaur, boom, linked, rise, rocky, mountains, 125612564.html, dinosaur, boom, linked, rise, rocky, mountains,
Article Viewed 251 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 199399 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Science: Dinosaur Boom Linked to Rise of Rocky Mountains
Date Listed : Sunday, August 05, 2012
Source : Science News, Yahoo! News: Science News
- Confoming to society linked to size of certain brain region Every generation has its James Dean: the rebel who refuses to follow the path beaten by their peers. Now, a new study in Current Biology' has found a link between ...
- Babies colic linked to mothers migraines A study of mothers and their young babies by neurologists has shown that mothers who suffer migraine headaches are more than twice as likely to have babies with colic than ...
- At Least 50 Illness Cases Linked To Bob ChinnsThe Cook County Department of Public Health says that at least 50 cases of gastrointestinal illness have been connected to eating at a large northwest suburban restaurant.
- Decay of baby teeth may be linked to obesity poor food choices study suggests Preschool children with tooth decay may be more likely to be overweight or obese than the general population and, regardless of weight, are more likely to consume too many calories, ...
- Mothers high blood sugar in pregnancy is linked to childrens reduced insulin sensitivity Children of mothers whose blood glucose (sugar) was high during pregnancy are more likely to have low insulin sensitivity -- a risk factor for type 2 diabetes -- even after ...
- Anti HIV drugs inhibit emerging virus linked to prostate cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome Four drugs used to treat HIV infection can inhibit a retrovirus recently linked to prostate cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome, researchers have shown. The findings suggest that if XMRV (xenotropic ...
- Parkinsons Linked to Genetic Mutation
HealthDay HealthDay - FRIDAY, April 2 (HealthDay News) -- New details about how a
mutation in a gene called LRRK2 may cause Parkinson's disease have been
uncovered by U.S. researchers.
- Farmer Discovers Fossil of Ant Eating Dinosaur
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - A newfound ant-eating dinosaur was one of the smallest known and also
one of the best adapted for running, scientists revealed.
- Un volcanisme massif expliquerait linsolente domination des dinosaures Le formidable succès évolutif des dinosaures, apparus au Trias il y a probablement plus de 240 millions d'années, pose toujours question. Dernière hypothèse en date : ils devraient leur domination ...
- Protein linked to problems with executive thinking skills New research shows that a high level of C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker for inflammation in the blood, is associated with brain changes that are linked to problems with executive ...