Dealing with a deadly snail invasion
The invasion of deadly snails in South America
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : dealing, with, deadly, snail, invasion, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, magazine, 19077138, ns_mchannel, ns_source, publicrss20, dealing, with, deadly, snail, invasion,
Article Viewed 116 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 110495 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Science: Dealing with a deadly snail invasion
Date Listed : Saturday, August 04, 2012
Source : BBC Science/Nature, BBC Science/Nature
- Commercial ship strikes back in deadly shootout with Somali pirates The attack by Somali pirates on the MV Almezaan Tuesday, in which one pirate was killed, highlights how more commercial ships are hiring private armed security groups for protection.
- Aquatic invasion Scientists find first amphibious insect species Several new species of rare Hawaiian moth caterpillars have been discovered to be able to thrive both totally submerged and totally dry. They are the first insects to be described ...
- Scanning for skin cancer Infrared system looks for deadly melanoma Johns Hopkins researchers have developed a noninvasive infrared scanning system to help doctors determine whether pigmented skin growths are benign moles or melanoma, a lethal form of cancer.
- A Modest Proposal for Dealing with Climate Change Build a New Home By choosing the right materials builders, architects and home owners can reduce greenhouse gas emission by turning homes into carbon sinks. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- MSU researcher links potentially deadly infection frequent cow exposure EAST LANSING, Mich. -- A common bacteria found in many healthy adult females that can cause life-threatening infections when passed to newborns could be introduced to some women ...
- Potentially deadly infection linked to frequent cow exposure A common bacteria found in many healthy adult females that can cause life-threatening infections when passed to newborns could be introduced to some women through frequent contact with cows, according ...
- Reversing resistance to sunitinib Findings may help patients with deadly kidney cancer Researchers have found a way to reverse resistance to sunitinib, a treatment that is currently the first line of defense against clear cell renal cell carcinoma, a deadly form of ...
- Nigeria Weve Been Forthright in Our Dealings Says American Universityall africa, all the time. A US Congressional delegation will visit Zimbabwe this month to review the power- sharing deal, the embassy confirmed last week.
- Disarming specialized stem cells might combat deadly ovarian cancer Eliminating cancer stem cells (CSCs) within a tumor could hold the key to successful treatments for ovarian cancer, which has been notoriously difficult to detect and treat, according to new ...
- Somali Islamists claim deadly attack on medicsSomalia's hard-line insurgent group, al-Shabaab, on Tuesday claimed responsibility for a mortar attack on an African Union peacekeepers' base in Mogadishu that left several people dead.