NASA picks 3 private firms to develop space taxis
NASA has picked three aerospace companies to build small rocketships to take astronauts to the International Space Station.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : nasa, picks, private, firms, develop, space, taxis, http, news.yahoo.com, nasa, picks, private, firms, develop, space, taxis, 192925793, finance.html, nasa, picks, private, firms, develop, space, taxis,
Article Viewed 211 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 199399 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Science: NASA picks 3 private firms to develop space taxis
Date Listed : Saturday, August 04, 2012
Source : Science News, Yahoo! News: Science News
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- 8minutenergy Renewables and AES Solar to Develop 200 MW of Locally.Mount Signal Solar project in Imperial Valley scheduled to begin commercial operation in 2013.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9205956.htm
- CADsoft Consulting Joins Autodesk Developer NetworkAutodesk Partner Now Providing Software Tools for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industries(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9183419.htm
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Chicago Doctor Wants To Develop Clinic For Transgender ChildrenA doctor at Children's Memorial Hospital he would like to help develop a clinic for transgender children.
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Study reveals that logging debris suppresses development of an invasive competitor Scotch broom PORTLAND, Ore. ?April 2, 2010. Countless studies and reports exist describing how a landscape is impacted after logging Douglas-fir: What is the impact on the soil? Should one leave the ...