New Beatles collection out on iTunes Is that all there is where
A new compilation of 14 of the Beatles' most musically, socially or politically influential songs is being released today, July 24, as a digital iTunes exclusive. The collection, 'Tomorrow Never Knows,' nearly spans the group's entire recording career, from 'You Can't Do That' in 1964 to 'I've Got a Feeling' from the final album released by the Fab Four, 'Let It Be,' in 1970.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : beatles, collection, itunes, that, there, where, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjakjuxtqy08aoqr_wgt., 14r1hce0e, 1344023459, important, important, http, percentage, www.latimes.com, entertainment, news, beatles, itunes, compilation, tomorrow, never, knows, 20120724, 5528301.story, percentage, 3ftrack, beatles, collection, itunes, that, there, where,
Article Viewed 455 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: New Beatles collection out on iTunes Is that all there is where
Date Listed : Friday, August 03, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- New Website Presents Comprehensive Collection of Cesarean Rates.Data reflects expectations of transparency in hospital reporting, healthcare spending, and accountability to pregnant women.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199764.htm
- Download iPhone iPod IPSW Manually Restore via iTunes How to Owners of an iPhone or iPod update / restore their software using Apple-provided IPSW files that only work in iTunes. Well, not really, some of them work with jailbreak tools ...
- Apple Formally Announces and SNO 039 10 Billion iTunes Songs Sold and SNO 039 Apple has issued an official announcement formally stating that, “Music fans have purchased and downloaded over 10 billion songs from the iTunes Store [...], the world’s most popular online music, ...
- Credit Cards Now Accepted by Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives of Georgia State University Library is now accepting on-line Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit card payments for copies of archival material such as photographs, ...
- AHN Disney And Dooney and Bourke Add New Handbags To Co Brand Collectionfashion news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes.
- AHN Justin Timberlake Unveils Latest William Rast Collection At New York Fashion Week fashion news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes. Student Hayley Morley stirred up a new flurry of excitement as she and a few fellow ...
- ChicWalks Vancouver Shopping App Goes Viral as it is Featured on the Front Page of the iTunes Store ChicWalks Vancouver Shopping app also featured in the Top 10 Lifestyle apps on the iTunes Store and on several Must-Have Olympic App Lists, enabling locals & Olympic visitors to ...
- RoseBridesmaidDresses.Com Has Expanded Their Bridesmaid Dresses Selection Even More Adding New Dresses To Their Collections From Alyce Deisgns Cinderella Divine Eden This season www.RoseBridesmaidDresses.Com has expanded their bridesmaid dresses selection even more. Adding new dresses to their collections from Alyce Deisgns, Cinderella Divine, Eden Bridal and many others including Nox Narianna, ...
- Verragio Names a New Collection of Engagement Rings with the Help of Its Fans on Facebook Bridal jewelry designer Verragio, renowned for engagement rings and wedding bands, has announced the launch and naming of a new collection of engagement rings and wedding bands. (PRWeb Feb ...
- Animal Online Store Launches Youth Division CollectionAnimal has launched its 2010 youth division collection on its online store. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3606334.htm