Winning one liners Oscar Wilde Spike Milligan Brian Clough and the worlds greatest ever wits
In tribute to Gore Vidal, who has died aged 86, we have put together the wittiest words of some of the wittiest minds in history...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : winning, liners, oscar, wilde, spike, milligan, brian, clough, worlds, greatest, ever, wits, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjajohhtqfy4atzh_wgt., 137pvghtv, 1344010088, important, important, http, percentage, www.mirror.co.uk, news, news, best, liners, from, oscar, wilde, spike, 1209373, winning, liners, oscar, wilde, spike, milligan, brian, clough, worlds, greatest, ever, wits,
Article Viewed 251 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Winning one liners Oscar Wilde Spike Milligan Brian Clough and the worlds greatest ever wits
Date Listed : Friday, August 03, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completedThe world's longest living-donor kidney transplant chain has just been completed. The chain involved 30 donors, 30 recipients and 17 hospitals throughout the U.S.
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- Britain names Chagos Islands worlds largest marine preserve The government of Britain named the Chagos Islands – home to the military base of Diego Garcia and some of the Indian Ocean's healthiest coral reefs – the world's largest ...
- Iraq election Winning Sunni candidates targeted by Maliki forces Four Sunni candidates on Iyad Allawi's winning Iraq election ticket are targets of investigation by forces loyal to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is jostling for leverage as the two ...
- 19 of the Worlds Top Asbestos and Mesothelioma Doctors Gather May 3 4 2010 in Las Vegas Perrin Conferences presents a rare gathering of 19 of the world's top doctors, researchers, and scientists at "A Conference on Asbestos and Mesothelioma," chaired by renowned doctors Samuel Hammar, MD ...
- Worlds smallest superconductor developed Sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide Scientists have developed the world's smallest superconductor, a sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide. The new study provides the first evidence that nanoscale molecular superconducting ...
- OAS reelects Insulza but is the worlds oldest regional group still relevant where José Miguel Insulza was reelected secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS) today. The former Chilean cabinet minister was the only candidate on the ballot, prompting many to ...
- Chest X rays can help predict which H1N1 patients are at greatest risk OAK BROOK, Ill. -- A new study published in the April issue of Radiology suggests that chest x-rays may play an important role in the diagnosis and treatment of ...
- Worlds Most Amazing Natural High Blood Pressure Treatment Lower High Blood Pressure -New Herbal Supplement Promises to Help Maintain Healthy Blood PressureRated Outstanding In The Market. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)