Dot Earth Blog More on Gas Drilling Peer Review and Public Health
A closer look at the debate over the health impacts of gas drilling.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : earth, blog, more, drilling, peer, review, public, health, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 98c07aa99a157db71d1b7b4624f2a33b, earth, blog, more, drilling, peer, review, public, health,
Article Viewed 183 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 130981 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Science: Dot Earth Blog More on Gas Drilling Peer Review and Public Health
Date Listed : Thursday, August 02, 2012
Source : SCIENCE, New York Times > SCIENCE
- EurekaMag.com Publishes New Reviews of Roquefort Australopithecus and. The Sciences Magazine EurekaMag.com publishes reviews of specific subjects of all areas of natural science. The latest review covers the Roquefort which is one of the world's best-known blue...(PRWeb February ...
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Virus H5N1 créé en laboratoire publications intégrales… mais plus tard Réunis au siège de l'OMS les 16 et 17 février, chercheurs, éditeurs et autorités sanitaires ont majoritairement approuvé l'idée de la publication intégrale des études polémiques concernant les virus de la ...
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- No kids in public school where You still benefitQuality public schools benefit everyone – including those without school-aged children – and therefore everyone should play a role in maintaining them, according to a new study.
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
HealthDay HealthDay - SUNDAY, Feb. 19 (HealthDay News) -- A new animal study suggests that a
genetic mutation could put certain people at higher risk for becoming
obese if they eat ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.