S and P affirms Portugal BB long term rating outlook negative
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poor's on Thursday affirmed Portugal's BB long-term sovereign credit rating, saying the country has appeared to stick to its bailout terms over the past year. 'The ratings affirmation reflects our view of the significant structural reforms the Portuguese government has undertaken in the past 12 months amid rapidly narrowing current account deficits, mostly reflecting strong export performance,' S&P said in a statement. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : affirms, portugal, long, term, rating, outlook, negative, http, news.yahoo.com, affirms, portugal, long, term, rating, outlook, 141920840, business.html, affirms, portugal, long, term, rating, outlook, negative,
Article Viewed 560 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: S and P affirms Portugal BB long term rating outlook negative
Date Listed : Thursday, August 02, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Smart Grid Market Outlook: Market and Technological Trends, Competitive Analysis, Major Deals and Investments The development of global smart grid market was led by the US and the European Union (EU) in 2009. The US emerged as the top smart grid destination in 2009. ...
- China Credit Card Market Outlook to 2013 China's credit card market has reported remarkable growth over the past few years although it has grown from a small base. The country aggregately issued more than 142 Million credit ...
- Online Bingo Site BingoBeez Offers Players A Week Of Promotions Celebrating Mother's Day and St. Patrick's Day (1888PressRelease) Online bingo players will be thrilled to hear that BingoBeez.com - a well-known and reputed bingo site online - is starting a week of promotions today. Mother's Day and ...
- Mark Adamczyk Owner of IMORIA Launches OrlandoDentistReviews.com For Dentist Rating and Review The search engines are filled with websites like yelp.com that allow you to review and rate local professionals. However, OrlandoDentistReviews.com is taking a different approach to help local Dentists.
Orlando, FL, ...
- Vibrating Exercise Machine: A perfect source to fighting against obesity With the increase in level of awareness and consciousness among people regarding fitness and with the advent of latest technology in the fitness field, it has now become important for ...
- Special Offer for Surf Holiday in Portugal this Easter March 8, 2010. Wondering on how you will spend your vacation this Easter? Come and visit Ericeira, the Surfing Mecca of Portugal! Clear waters, great surfing waves, breathtaking view of ...
- Breakthrough Niche Membership Site System Generating Excellent Response Singapore, 8th March 2010 - Niche Buddyis a top-notch membership site for the niche products, which is proving to be highly effective and profitable among novice, struggling, and work-shy ...
- PST Merge Tool Now Supports Outlook 2010 " Outlook 2010 Users Can Easily Merge Multiple PST Files Madrid, Spain, March 08, 2010 �" Microsoft Outlook is a widely used email client. Users of this email management application face difficulty when the number of PST files in Outlook ...
- Opalesque Roundtable: Japanese hedge fund managers upbeat on outlook, 22 funds launched in 2009 Tokyo, March 8th 2010: Opalesque, the world's largest subscription-based publisher covering the alternative investment industry, has launched the 27th issue in a series of regional roundtable forums, the “Opalesque 2010 ...
- Innovative Optical Attenuator Supports Long Operating Time Toronto, Canada - GAO Fiber Optics (www.GAOFiberOptics.com) has released its innovative variable optical attenuator intended for on-line testing. It assists in the maintenance of fiber optic systems as well as ...