Draghi European Central Bank could intervene to lower rates
The bank 'may undertake outright open market operations of a size adequate to reach its objective,' he said.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : draghi, european, central, bank, could, intervene, lower, rates, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomworld, topstories, elytn_epjvw, draghi, european, central, bank, could, intervene, lower, rates,
Article Viewed 191 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type application/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 79000 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: World: Draghi European Central Bank could intervene to lower rates
Date Listed : Thursday, August 02, 2012
Source : World, World rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Harvard University Fogg Museum Asked to Intervene in Authentication of. To get more information about this controversial painting and read more about the process and procedures that have taken place to authenticate this painting, visit...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Greek debt crisis pushing more European integration where As the Greek debt crisis rolls on, some in Britain worry that the crisis is being used to undermine economic sovereignty and pushes European integration further.
- Central American Parliament wonders whos the legitimate president of Honduras where The turmoil surrounding last years ouster of Honduras President Manuel Zelaya has mostly died down. But the Central American Parliament is considering giving him a seat at the table over ...
- Libya to deny Visas TO European citizens"Libyan authorities have confirmed the suspension of all types of visas for citizens of Schengen states.
- AHN Comedy Central To Premiere New Specials By Sinbad Danny Bhoy Comedy Central has got both new and familiar material on deck in the weeks to come. The common denominator: It's all hilarious. The humor-based cable network will start the next ...
- Electronic Health Record Assistance for Central Illinois Medical Practices Quality Quest for Health of Illinois has been designated as a Health Information Technology “Regional Extension Center” (REC) satellite office for 38 counties in central Illinois in order to assist ...
- Your e Marketing Journey in 2010 An e Book for Corporate Communicators Working in European Headquarters The e-marketing ebook, Your Online Journey Starts Here, maps out 10 easy steps to begin an online journey, find the right ways to embrace this new communication environment and lead ...
- The Azores A European Escape that is Only Four Hours Away From Boston, F to the Azores and Spend the Week for Just $709; Chose from 24 Hotels and Five Islands (PRWeb Feb 19, 2010)
- Multiplied Medias local search application Poynt experiencing strong
European growth as it surpasses 2 million unique users worldwide Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...
- European Journal of Information Systems Publishes Special Issue on RFID Applications The December 2009 issue of the European Journal of Information Systems (EJIS) focuses on radio frequency identification (RFID) systems. RFID technology has been applied in supply chain management, healthcare, food ...