Ethics committee extends Waters probe
The House Ethics Committee is extending its probe into Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., accused of intervening on behalf of her husbands bank.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : ethics, committee, extends, waters, probe, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomwashington, topstories, hgnsc0, wt7a, ethics, committee, extends, waters, probe,
Article Viewed 205 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 65933 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Politics: Ethics committee extends Waters probe
Date Listed : Thursday, August 02, 2012
Source : Washington/Politics, Washington/Politics rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- American Momentum Bank Extends Information Security Training From Edcomm Banker’s Academy American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract with Edcomm Banker’s Academy for Information Security training.
New York, NY, March 11, 2010 -- American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract ...
- First Bank Financial Centre Extends Contract with Banker’s Academy for Teller and Platform Training First Bank Financial Centre has recently extended its contract with Edcomm Banker’s Academy for Teller and Platform training.
New York, NY, March 08, 2010 -- First Bank Financial Centre has recently ...
- mvision Extends 'Homeworker' Video Conferencing Offer to Snow-Bound Businesses Managed video conferencing service provider, mvision today announced a Video Homeworker Package to help UK businesses stay in face-to-face contact with colleagues, suppliers, partners or clients when disasters such as ...
- The Future of Biobanks: Regulation, ethics, investment and the humanization of drug discovery-Aarkstore Enterprise The Future of Biobanks: Regulation, ethics, investment and the humanization of drug discovery
Biobanks collect and store human biospecimens, playing a vital role in the development of novel drugs and ...
- PeopleKnowHow.co.uk extends its services for hospitality recruiters, and candidates alike Following several successes after requests by hospitality recruiters working in the UK, Middle East and Asia, PeopleKnowHow is now offering support to hospitality recruiters in finding the right hospitality professionals ...
- Mantra Information Services extends their services spectrum to target European and Australian IT sector Morristown, NJ, Mantra Information Services announced an extension of Mantra’s service spectrum with the launch of application testing and, enabling Mantra to penetrate the European and Australian markets.
“The current ...
- Attorney Randall H. Scarlett of San Francisco Testifies Before the California Senate Health Committee San Francisco based trial lawyer Randall H. Scarlett, principal of The Scarlett Law Group, testifies before the California Senate Health Committee with Recommendations Regarding State Facilitated Treatment of California Survivors ...
- Prism Medical Announces Re-Engagement of Special Committee of Directors PRISM MEDICAL LTD. announced today, further to its announcement on October 19, 2009 concerning the appointment of Raymond James & Associates Inc.
Vaughan, Ontario, December 31, 2009 -- PRISM MEDICAL LTD. ...
- GURU Energy Extends Free Lift Ticket Offer The free lift ticket offer to ski or snowboard at Mt Baldy from GURU Energy has been extended through January 18th 2010.
Purchase a 4 pack of Guru Energy drink at ...
- Free Rx Help donated to Community Action Committee Of Lehigh Valley From Charles Myrick/American Consultants Rx FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
As millions of Americans strive to deal with the economic downturn,loss of jobs,foreclosures,high cost of gas,and the rising cost of prescription drug cost. Charles Myrick ,the President of ...