LastPass users get TOR blocking security feature
LastPass has added two new security features to its popular online password management system; access via TOR (The Onion Router) has been disabled and users can now limit logins to specific countries.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : lastpass, users, blocking, security, feature, http, rss.feedsportal.com, 470440, 21f6bc27, 0lnews0btechworld0n0csecurity0c33735340clastpass0eusers0eget0etor0eblocking0esecurity0efeature0c0dolo0frss, story01.htm, lastpass, users, blocking, security, feature,
Article Viewed 269 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel PC World, Now you can get PC World's latest content delivere
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 286743 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
PC World: Technology: LastPass users get TOR blocking security feature
Date Listed : Thursday, August 02, 2012
Source : Techworld.com , News and information from the UK's premier site for IT professionals
- Blocking telomerase kills cancer cells but provokes resistance progression Inhibiting telomerase, an enzyme that rescues malignant cells from destruction by extending the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, kills tumor cells but also triggers resistance pathways that allow ...
- Models underestimate future temperature variability Food security at risk Climate warming caused by greenhouse gases is very likely to increase summer temperature variability around the world by the end of this century, new research shows. The findings have major ...
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- iPhone 4 preorder date pushed back after reports of security breach at AT and T iPhone 4 preorders are no longer accepted by AT&T. The Apple Store is still accepting iPhone 4 preorder requests, but the ship date is now July 2.
- Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will feature first Soundgarden single in 13 years Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the latest game in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise, will feature a single from reunited grunge rockers Soundgarden. Warriors of Rock, unite!
- Blocking gene boosts radiotherapyA gene which hinders the ability of radiotherapy to kill cancer cells has been detected by UK researchers.
- More changes to airline security after Christmas Day incidentThe changes focus on stepped-up intelligence sharing. They also attempt to address concerns that arose after new airline security measures were put in place in January.
- The Grand Opening of the iPad App Store Will Feature Moobilas Foto Editor iPad App For a limited time, Foto Editor will be available as a free App for the iPad in honor of the grand opening.Foto Editor app is built with a human interface ...
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...