Dividend payments hit record levels
U.S. stocks are scheduled to boost their dividend payments in the second quarter by $12 billion, says S&P Dow Jones Indices.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : dividend, payments, record, levels, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomtech, askmatt, f0nmdy, f4uw, dividend, payments, record, levels,
Article Viewed 174 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 37584 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Business: Dividend payments hit record levels
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Source : Money: Matt Krantz, Money, Rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Skiing Holiday Whistler On Track To Have Third Snowiest Winter On Record (14-Mar-10) Whistler Blackcomb is currently experiencing deep winter conditions with the latest system bringing 78 centimetres of snow to the area. This brings the total snowfall count for the season to ...
- Patrasys processes International Card Payments Www.patrasys.com is a US based company offering a safe and secure online transaction platform for electronic payment empowering retailers to accept the credit and debit cards online. It is an ...
- Audio Transcription - Transcribe Audio, Speeches, Recording Are you looking for transcribing your audio files? Are you in need of audio transcription services at affordable rates? Just get in touch with us.
Hi-Tech Transcription Services â€" Leader in ...
- Best Custom Written Dissertations for all Academic Levels UK, March 12, 2010 - One of the key activities in academics which contributes a lot to your final grading is dissertation writing. Considering the amount of time and research ...
- Prism Medical Ltd. (PM:TSX-VEN) Dividend Declaration Prism Medical Ltd. (â€śPrismâ€ť) (PM:TSX-VEN) announced today that the directors have approved payment of a dividend of $0.075 per common share on March 31, 2010 to the shareholders of record ...
- Medical Record Scanning with Unbelievably Low Scanning Rates Medical records are very important in disease analysis as well as in getting reimbursements. Scanning Indexing converts your paper medical records to digital medical records. Electronic medical records help both ...
- MaaS Impact Helps Companies Achieve Massive Marketing Impact . . . in Record Time Marketing-as-a-Service pioneer revolutionizes how marketing and sales teams market, sell and succeed, at every stage in the sales cycle
PHOENIX, Arizona. (February 11, 2010) â€" MaaS Impact, pioneers in Marketing-as-a-Service, announces ...
- Ear Force(R) PX21 Universal Gaming Headset from Turtle Beach(R) Takes PlayStation(R)3, XBOX 360(R) and PC Gaming to New Levels (1888PressRelease) Updated Model Supports Multiple Platforms with Superior Game Audio and Online Chat.
Elmsford, N.Y. - Turtle Beach, a world-leader in gaming headsets, has extended its reach into the universal gaming ...
- Electronic Health Record - Surescripts Certification Weston, Fla. (January 5, 2010) â€" gMed, in partnership with Dr. First, is the first E H R in the nation to certify under the new Surescripts guidelines. Dr. First ...
- MedRetrieve â€" A Cost Effective Service for Medical Records Retrieval
Medical Records retrieval can be a costly business. On average, it takes paralegals 2.5 hours or more to obtain medical records for a client. When done for multiple records and ...