Creative sector seeks to create wider support
UK creative industries seek wider appeal
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : creative, sector, seeks, create, wider, support, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, business, 19067016, ns_mchannel, ns_source, publicrss20, creative, sector, seeks, create, wider, support,
Article Viewed 95 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 158431 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Business: Creative sector seeks to create wider support
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Source : BBC Business, BBC Business
- Hublot Supports AIDES Foundation Rooted in the 1980s, when it was created by the charismatic Carlo Crocco, Hublot is a relatively young manufacturer in the luxury watch-making industry; headquartered in Nyon Switzerland, this watchmaker ...
- Continued Growth at YASH Technologies Creates New Executive Appointments with SAP HCM Application East Moline, IL�" YASH Technologies, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, today announced three new appointments to its leadership team for services in support of SAP® ...
- Supporting the arts, one doodle at a time Toronto, March 19, 2010 �" Ever wanted to own a masterpiece? Take home a small, unique work of art from the Doodle Masterpiece Fundraiser on Wednesday, March 24 at Centennial ...
- Distribution and Patient Support for Speciality Medicines in Europe Speciality medicines (specialty in the US) have become one of the main drivers of pharmaceutical industry growth. High tech, ‘high touch’ products with premium prices targeted at chronic, complex diseases, ...
- China Insurance Sector Forecast to 2013 China’s insurance industry is one of the fastest growing insurance industries on the globe. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28-30% during 2009-2013. While most of countries ...
- Egypt Banking Sector Analysis When all the major economies of the world have been adversely hit by the financial crisis, the banking industry in Egypt remains largely stable, reflecting its relative isolation from and ...
- Lifetime Device Support is Possible? Some companies are advertising that they provide “lifetime” device support. This sounds very good, but what does it really mean?
Users reading this will think that they will be able to ...
- Before He was God, Ramayana Reconsidered, recreated “Mr. Ram Varma’s tribute to lord Rama on the auspicious occasion of Ram Navmi, as his laudable creation will be unveiled on Lord Rama’s birthday, i.e., 24 March, 2010 at ...
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends ----Aarkstore Enterprise The purpose of this TriMark Publications report is to describe the sector trends within the point of care testing (POCT) diagnostic market. It examines those measurement devices and their reagents ...
- Short Term Loans-Cash support to you as early as possible You are still left with many expenses to be paid off but your payday is finished. Struggling with shortage of finances due to sudden arrival of unexpected expenses is really ...