Obama casts Romney as the proponent of tax hikes
President Barack Obama made his rival's personal millions a front-and-center issue in the race for the White House on Wednesday, telling a swing-state audience that Mitt Romney "is asking you to pay more so that people like him can get a big tax cut."
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : obama, casts, romney, proponent, hikes, http, news.yahoo.com, obama, casts, romney, proponent, hikes, 165155091.html, obama, casts, romney, proponent, hikes,
Article Viewed 328 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 350790 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Politics: Obama casts Romney as the proponent of tax hikes
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Source : Politics, Yahoo! News: Politics News
- Mitt Romneys book tour first stop on the campaign trail where Mitt Romney's "No Apology: The Case for American Greatness" reads like a playbook for a 2012 presidential run.
- Conservative confab at CPAC Romney looks ready to runAt the annual CPAC in Washington, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney was the early front-runner for the 2012 presidential elections.
- Bird Construction Income Fund announces award of Potash project and preferred proponent status on Moncton schoolsPress releases distributed via CNW Group. STETTLER, AB, Aug. 19 /CNW/ -
- McCain and Romney battle over who is conservativeReuters: Global Coverage
- Romney says stimulus proposal would rescue economyJACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney said on Saturday his $233.4 billion U.S. economic stimulus plan would rescue an economy on the "tipping point" of recession.
- WebmasterVote.org Endorses Mitt Romney for the Presidential Election in 2008 WebmasterVote.org announced their support for Mitt Romney in the 2008 presidential election. (PRWeb Jan 15, 2008)
- Obama Huckabee Clinton Rockefeller and Romney Support Coal to Liquid Fuel VANCOUVER, Jan. 8 /CNW/ - Silverado Green Fuel Inc. (Subsidiary of
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. - Trading Symbols, OTC BB - SLGLF, FRANKFURT - SLGL)
: - Silverado Green Fuel ...
- Florida Health Insurance Group Report Says Clinton and Romney Offer Similar Health Plans Florida's health insurance advocacy group FREEHEALTH, in its August insurance health insurance review for Florida said, 'Sen. Hillary Clinton plans to improve the quality of health care', by expanding health ...
- Romney Outlines Health Care Plan Former Gov. Mitt Romney says other states can replicate Massachusetts' program of universal health care if the federal government creates an environment in which private health insurance can expand. Slideshow: ...