Western wildfire recovery likely to take years
Erosion from seared hillsides buries roads in mud and pollutes rivers that supply tap water.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : western, wildfire, recovery, likely, take, years, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatoday, weathertopstories, gdtu9y, kv9g, western, wildfire, recovery, likely, take, years,
Article Viewed 211 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Weather group.
And brought to you by Channel News Papers, Information from the various newspapers
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 61452 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News Papers: Weather: Western wildfire recovery likely to take years
Date Listed : Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Source : USA Today Weather, Display weather infromation in usa
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- People who suppress anger are more likely to become violent when drunkA new study reveals that drunkenness increases the risk for violent behavior, but only for individuals with a strong inclination to suppress anger.
- Marathon runners should pick cherries for speedy recoveryScientists examined the properties of Montmorency cherries in a study that found that athletes who drank the juice recovered faster after Marathon running than a placebo controlled group.
- UT Southwestern researchers find clues to TB drug resistance DALLAS -- March 30, 2010 -- Two new tuberculosis studies by UT Southwestern Medical Center researchers provide good news and bad news about the bacterium that infects nearly ...
- Deep vein thrombosis is more likely to occur on the left side of pregnant womenDeep vein thrombosis in pregnant patients is more likely to occur on the left side, and in particular in the left leg, according to new research.
- Haiti humanitarian need competes with recovery plan
Reuters Reuters - As donors are being asked to dig deep for Haiti's reconstruction, they also need to address the country's immediate humanitarian need as hurricane season looms and quake survivors ...
- Tropical Depression 02W forms in northwestern PacificThe second tropical depression of the northwestern Pacific tropical cyclone season has formed and is currently located about 235 miles east-southeast of Yap, Micronesia. NASA's Aqua satellite...
- Ministers put education at the forefront of the economic recovery Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- MAC encouraged by budget measures aimed at supporting recovery Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Blacks more likely to have undiagnosed key stroke risk factor have higher stroke incidence Blacks are more likely to have an undiagnosed key risk factor for stroke and are more likely to have a stroke than whites, according to two studies presented at the ...