Why Facebooks CEO ought to tell Wall Street to Zuck off
The tension between short and long-term thinking leads to very different ideas about how Facebook ought to manage its business.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : facebooks, ought, tell, wall, street, zuck, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, 7sad0mt47su, facebooks, ought, tell, wall, street, zuck,
Article Viewed 228 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Why Facebooks CEO ought to tell Wall Street to Zuck off
Date Listed : Sunday, July 29, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- China Wall Street and the financial crisis Francis Fukuyama talks with Henry PaulsonScholar Francis Fukuyama and former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson talk about China, Wall Street, and the global financial crisis.
- Apple iPad edition of Wall Street Journal could cost dollor 18 a month According to one report, the Wall Street Journal could charge $17.99 a month for access to an Apple iPad-friendly edition of the business broadsheet. Some bloggers say the price tag ...
- New and SNO 145 Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer Is Out Terrifying The second trailer for the upcoming “Nightmare on Elm Street” remake is out and it’s already getting fans excited, first and foremost, because it promises not to ruin the original ...
- EU Data Privacy Group Goes After Google Street View Google Street View continues to be a controversial product and, despite its obvious benefits, many countries are worried about the privacy implications. Google has come under fire time and time ...
- At Toyota hearing echoes of Wall Streets mistake profits over safety The Toyota recall and now its apology are reminders of the risk in pursuing market dominance and profit maximization. Wall Street is still learning the lesson of growth at any ...
- Electric avenue Electric cars on a two way street where Think of it as the end of cars' slacker days: no more sitting idle for hours in parking lots or garages racking up payments, but instead earning their keep by ...
- Main Street economic conditions misread by GDP researchers say The GDP severely overstates the standard of living as experienced on Main Street, say researchers who worked with state officials in Maryland to adopt a more accurate, index, the GPI, ...
- Olympic snowboarders street style offends Japanese Olympic snowboarder Kazuhiro Kokubo is the talk of Japan. Not for his athletic ability -- but for his appearance.
The 21-year-old member of Japan's national team unwittingly caused outrage from cabinet-level ...
- Wall Street Holds its Breath The Green Baron to Announce Top Stock Pick for 2010 on Wednesday February 17 TheGreenBaron.com home to the more than 750,000 members of The Green Baron Investors Society and the world famous The Green Baron Report will release its Top Stock Pick for 2010 ...
- German Minister Takes on Google Street View "In an interview with the newsmagazine Focus, Consumer Protection Minister Ilse Aigner has called for a law to better protect the private sphere on the Internet and has taken Street ...