Joe Johnson says the Nets are and SNO 145 definitely better than the Knicks. Here we go.
Let the Battle for the Basketball Boroughs commence. We're headed for a new rivalry, as the Nets and Knicks face off for the soul of hoops in Gotham, and the Nets have no plans to enter the arena humbly nor quietly. At a pep rally in Brooklyn introducing Joe Johnson, Johnson told reporters that the…
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : johnson, says, nets, definitely, better, than, knicks., here, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjb3l4rrqkx8aohp_wgt., 14hortn8t, 1343574629, important, important, http, percentage, probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com, 2012, johnson, says, nets, definitely, better, than, knicks, here, johnson, says, nets, definitely, better, than, knicks., here,
Article Viewed 410 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Joe Johnson says the Nets are and SNO 145 definitely better than the Knicks. Here we go.
Date Listed : Sunday, July 29, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- How to plan better for New England floods Changing rainfall patterns have increased the number and severity of floods. Better forecasts and improved flood management have helped, but planners need to do more to reduce risks and boost ...
- Maintaining regular daily routines is associated with better sleep quality in older adultsA study has found that the maintenance of daily routines was associated with a reduced rate of insomnia and improved quality of sleep in older adults living in a retirement community.
- Is any work better than no work where Not for unemployment benefits. Unemployed Americans who take parttime or temp work may find that their unemployment benefits get cut after that job ends. It's a disincentive to work, but Congress is moving to ...
- Others may know us better than we know ourselves study finds Since at least the days of Socrates, humans have been advised to "know thyself."
And through all the years, many, including many personality and social psychologists, have believed the individual...
- Forget the jobs bill. Workers need a better safety net for layoffs. The jobs bill will deepen debt at a time when state unemployment trust funds are going bankrupt. Current jobless benefits are a bad deal. Chile's plan provides real security.
- Better prognosis markers for prostate cancer foundMeasuring levels of the active form of the protein EGFR in the tumor and its vicinity can provide a more reliable prognosis for individuals with prostate cancer, according to new research.
- New Online Tool From BetterMe Lets Coworkers Exchange Honest Feedback AnonymouslyBetterme.com helps employees get real-time feedback before performance review time (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3613584.htm
- Payday Loan Lender Endorses New Better Banking Campaign But Says Comparing APRS is Like Comparing Apples and Oranges In a statement issued today, loans industry expert Gary Miller-Cheevers (and CEO of payday loan company Speed-e-loans.com) has endorsed the Better Banking Campaign - even though his industry sector is ...
- Hawaiian shirt.net Offers 10 Tips To Beat The Winter Blues Things You Can Do Right Now to Have a Better DayStarting tonight you can beat the winter blahs using ten simple tips. (PRWeb Feb 19, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hawaiian-clothing/hawaiian-shirt/prweb3618144.htm