European scheme aims to boost reliability of GPS
A service from EGNOS aims to keep GPS data accessible even if satellite signals are unavailable.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : european, scheme, aims, boost, reliability, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, h8p2nu1fgqq, european, scheme, aims, boost, reliability,
Article Viewed 178 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: European scheme aims to boost reliability of GPS
Date Listed : Friday, July 27, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Marks & Sokolov Assists Client in Alleging LUKoil Involvement in Cash Smuggling Scheme The Philadelphia Law Firm is Assisting Archangel Diamond Corporation To File Claims Against the Russian Oil Company. Racketeering and Fraud are Just Two of the Charges.
Denver, CO, March 19, 2010 ...
- Updated Data Storage Systems in DEAC Guarantee Business Continuity and 100% Data Safety for European Companies European companies substantially strengthen its position against competitors using the updated data storage systems (SAN) in DEAC European data centers. The centralized location of data in at least two different ...
- Payday Loans No Credit Check: Special scheme for poor credit people In order to get quick cash one can take the help of friends, relatives or family members. But the fast and convenient way to get the cash is online. One ...
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2010/11 Reports Now Available on ReportsandReports Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce it will carry the Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2010/11 Market Research Report in its Store.
The European fabric fairs for the autumn/winter 2010/11 ...
- Same day unsecured loans: Collateral free financial scheme Do you have many important financial needs to fulfill? Have limited finance to deal with your unavoidable needs? Want to access funds immediately but don’t have any collateral to put ...
- European Forestry Investments Wednesday, 4th March 2010
European Forestry Investments present an outstanding opportunity for all those people who care about the environment and seriously want to do something about it. The best part ...
- European Burn test proves E500 foam is “self extinguishing” for Attic Insulation and Cavity Insulation. Hundreds of home owners all across Europe love E:zero E500 open cell foam. The benefits of this foam for attic insulation are astounding. Open cell foam currently has the majority ...
- HMX Group in drive to boost Bobby Jones European Apparel Operations As Bobby Jones enters into an exciting period for the brand, it is announced that operations have now been centralised from HMX Group’s head office.
Cheshire, UK, March 04 2010 -- ...
- Survey of the European Yarn Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2010/11 European spinners now have their eyes fixed on winter 2011, when they hope that the beginning of a return to normal demand for the fashion industry’s products will trickle down ...
- Editorial: Weaker Markets Spur Acquisitions in the European Technical Textile Industry
European technical textile manufacturers and their suppliers have been reporting lower sales and profits for 2009. The downturn spans a wide range of sectors, and most players are relieved that ...