Microsoft and NBC officially call it quits
Software giant will reportedly receive $300 million for its stake in MSNBC.com, which will mirror content on the new NBCNews.com for a while.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : microsoft, officially, call, quits, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, im4v0uryyos, microsoft, officially, call, quits,
Article Viewed 211 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Microsoft and NBC officially call it quits
Date Listed : Sunday, July 15, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Microsoft Plays Catch-up -- Sub-$70 Linux Virtual Desktop CALGARY, AB -- Userful Corporation, the world leader in multiseat linux desktop virtualization, today announced that 30,000 schools worldwide have chosen Userful virtual desktops to reduce computing costs and improve ...
- Virto SharePoint Workflow Kit 2.6: New Activities and Compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 VirtoSoftware announces a new version of Virto SharePoint Workflow Kit -- no-code set of SharePoint activities for creating custom workflow in SharePoint Workflow Designer.
San Francisco, CA, March 10, 2010 -- ...
- Tevron Solutions Fully Support all Microsoft Dynamics Environments CitraTest, CitraTest VU, and CitraTest APM are the only single license, integrated solutions for conducting application performance monitoring, functional, regression and latency testing for every enterprise application that is accessible ...
- Wednesday Forum to Discuss Microsoft's Patch Tuesday eEye Digital Security, a provider of IT security and unified vulnerability management solutions, today announced it will hold a Vulnerability Expert Forum on Wednesday, March 10, to discuss Microsoft’s March ...
- Higher Career Scope with Microsoft’s Different MCPD Certifications Why get certified?
Acquisition of a Microsoft certification validates your experience and proficiency with Microsoft products and solutions. Designed to be relevant in today's rapidly changing IT market, Microsoft certifications help ...
- Brainloop Expands Rights Management, Integrates with both Microsoft RMS and Adobe LiveCycle Only secure document sharing platform to offer central application of persistent control over editing, printing, saving and forwarding for all major document types.
Boston, MA, March 04, 2010 -- Brainloop (http://www.brainloop.com/), ...
- Get Your IT Career bright with Microsoft’s Different MCITP Certifications Microsoft has amazing new technologies that result in many companies they implemented in business to run better. There are new opportunities for new jobs and skills of the personnel are ...
- RISING Security Software 2010 Series is Officially Released RISING Security Software 2010 Series is Officially Released
RISING, world top security software vendor, announces the official release of 2010 RISING security software, fully compatible with Windows 7, with better user ...
- New contemporary online gallery officially launches at National Wedding Show For Immediate Release
19th February 2009. shoebox360.com �" Stand A54
"Brides Urged to Go Green and Ditch Digital Cameras"
Officially launched to brides is a new service, designed to bring together hundreds ...
- Print Manager Plus 2010 Now Supports Microsoft XPS Companies Save Up to 75% of Printing Costs
Palo Alto, California, Clearwater, Florida, and London, England, February 16, 2009 -- Print Manager Plus, the full feature, all software print monitoring, audit ...