Notebook Lack of Australian major winners a mystery says Greg Norman News PGA.com
Greg Norman says the dearth of Austrlian winners of majors in recent years is unacceptable.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : notebook, lack, australian, major, winners, mystery, says, greg, norman, news, pga.com, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjaihye5pmt4aigb_wgt., 13krv0nba, 1341078049, important, important, http, percentage, www.pga.com, news, tour, notebook, lack, australian, major, winners, mystery, says, greg, norman, notebook, lack, australian, major, winners, mystery, says, greg, norman, news, pga.com,
Article Viewed 208 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Notebook Lack of Australian major winners a mystery says Greg Norman News PGA.com
Date Listed : Saturday, June 30, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Norman Leboon charges threats against Congress nothing new A Philadelphia man, Norman Leboon, was charged Monday with threatening to kill Rep. Eric Cantor, a Jewish Republican. It follows a week when threats became a political issue.
- Race to the Top winners How did Delaware and Tennessee succeed where In announcing the Race to the Top winners, Education Secretary Arne Duncan noted that both states had strong buy-in from almost all districts and teachers unions.
- South Koreas Cheonan ship sinking mystery A North Korea mine where North Korea may have planted an underwater mine to make South Korea's Cheonan ship sink last Friday, the defense minister said. Or an old mine may have been left from ...
- An archaeological mystery in a half ton lead coffinIn the ruins of a city that was once Rome's neighbor, archaeologists last summer found a 1,000-pound lead coffin.
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- Congratulations to NBCC award winnersHilary Mantel's novel "Wolf Hall" took top honors at the National Book Critics Circle awards.
- NASAs TRMM Satellite measures Cyclone Uluis Australian rainfall from space NASA and the Japanese Space Agency's Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission or TRMM satellite can estimate rainfall from space. TRMM is used to monitor tropical rainfall around the world, and can ...
- Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus ...
- F.A. Davis Nursing Titles Honored as AJN Book of the Year Award WinnersSeven titles recognized as the most valuable publications of the year. (PRWeb Mar 19, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3744734.htm
- Winners of our latest Flickr photo contestHere are the winners of the latest Gardening With the Monitor on Flickr winter photo contest.