Three Schools Chicago USA Aberdeen Scotland Northampton UK win dollor 750 prize to stage new Sherlock Holmes Play .
Colleges from Chicago (Lake View High School - http://www.lakeviewhs.com/), Aberdeen (Aberdeen College - http://www.abcol.ac.uk) and Northampton (Sir Christopher Hatton http://www.hattonschool.org.uk ) have been chosen from dozens of entries from around the world to be the first to perform Sherlock Holmes and The Jacobite Rose – a new play from Fiona-Jane Brown. The prize which includes ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : three, schools, chicago, aberdeen, scotland, northampton, dollor, prize, stage, sherlock, holmes, play, http, news.yahoo.com, three, schools, chicago, aberdeen, scotland, northampton, 070342559.html, _ylt, a2kjjaigze1ptqcaw6__wgt., three, schools, chicago, aberdeen, scotland, northampton, dollor, prize, stage, sherlock, holmes, play,
Article Viewed 558 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Three Schools Chicago USA Aberdeen Scotland Northampton UK win dollor 750 prize to stage new Sherlock Holmes Play .
Date Listed : Friday, June 29, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- Chicago Doctor Wants To Develop Clinic For Transgender ChildrenA doctor at Children's Memorial Hospital he would like to help develop a clinic for transgender children.
- Chicago Cancer Center Warned About Counterfeit Cancer DrugThe FDA is warning doctors across the country, including a facility in Chicago, about counterfeit vials of the cancer drug Avastin.
- Chicago Teen Using Laughs To Cope With CancerThey say laughter is the best medicine, and a Chicago father-son duo is really put that old adage to the test.
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- Chicagoans Continue Work To Build Childrens Hospital In HaitiA group of Chicagoans trying to help recovery efforts in Haiti, two years after the devastating earthquake, gathered at Children's Memorial Hospital Thursday to discuss the on-going effort.
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...