Walesa backed Germany at Euro 2012 knockout stage
WARSAW, Poland (AP) -- Poland's former President Lech Walesa says he supported Germany in the European Championship quarterfinals. Walesa told Wednesday's issue of Metro daily that he switched allegiance to Germany "for the first time in my life" for its victory over Greece.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : walesa, backed, germany, euro, 2012, knockout, stage, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjntsyq.xpfseana__wgt., 13oke5up1, 1340912536, important, important, http, percentage, www.daily, jeff.com, percentage, 2520sports, 2012, walesa, backed, germany, euro, 2012, knockout, stage, walesa, backed, germany, euro, 2012, knockout, stage,
Article Viewed 360 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Walesa backed Germany at Euro 2012 knockout stage
Date Listed : Thursday, June 28, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Maplesoft Opens Office in GermanyLocal support in Germany will help end-users realize full potential of Maplesoft technology. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/maplesoft/Maplesoft/prweb3820534.htm
- Germany cracks down on home schoolingGermany and Sweden do not permit home schooling. A German couple has sought asylum in the US to be able to home school their children.
- Germany social welfare ruling sees right to social cultural lifeLast month a Germany social welfare ruling blocked entitlement reductions on the grounds that all citizens have a right to participate in social, cultural life.
- Germanys Merkel meets Greece PM over debt bailout tensions German Chancellor Angela Merkel met Greece Prime Minister George Papandreou in Berlin today in an attempt to calm debt bailout tensions between Europe's economic powerhouse and the heavily indebted Mediterranean ...
- Winshuttle Expands Into Germany Through Acquisition of A1 Professional SoftwareGerman Office Enhances SAP Users’ Access to Excel-based Business Process Improvement Solutions (PRWeb Feb 16, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/WinshuttleAcquires/A1Professional/prweb3602094.htm
- WMD not reason I backed Iraq PMGordon Brown says the threat of weapons of mass destruction was not the reason he backed the invasion of Iraq.
- Brown Forman To Open Own Distribution Unit In Germany Brown-Forman has said that it will establish its own distribution company in Germany, effective October 1, 2010. The company said that Germany will join the US, Australia, Poland, Mexico, China, ...
- Afghanistan war Why US disappointed by Germany troop levels
Germany announced it would to send up to 850 troops, to Afghanistan, one day after French President Sarkozy said he would send no more troops. The US had hoped for ...
- Building societies merger backedYorkshire Building Society members vote in favour of a merger with Chelsea, paving the way for the deal to go ahead.
- Organic Exchange Responds to Organic Cotton Fraud Assertions from Financial Times of Germany Article According to Organic Exchange (http://www.organicexchange.org/) (OE), allegations in a recent article in the German edition of the Financial Times that major retailers are knowingly selling as organic cotton genetically modified ...