AOL planning stock buyback with patent portfolio sale proceeds where
Internet company is looking to bolster its stock price rather than put cash in shareholders' pockets, sources tell All Things D.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : planning, stock, buyback, with, patent, portfolio, sale, proceeds, where, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, xhsnctcurok, planning, stock, buyback, with, patent, portfolio, sale, proceeds, where,
Article Viewed 221 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: AOL planning stock buyback with patent portfolio sale proceeds where
Date Listed : Sunday, June 24, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymaderm™ for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDerm™ for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Parkinsons Patient Self Publishes Book about Experimental Brain Surgery Donates Proceeds to PD Research Charities Book agents weren't interested. Traditional publishers didn't care. So a Parkinson's disease patient spent his own money to write and publish a book about undergoing experimental brain surgery ...
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- Inform Joins SHRM ASNI Initiative to Develop Standards for Workforce Planning and Metrics Will Draw on 25+ Years of Experience in Implementing Measurement Programs at Fortune 500 Companies (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- US judge strikes down patent on cancer genes
AP AP - In a ruling with potentially far-reaching implications for the patenting of human genes, a judge on Monday struck down a company's patents on two genes linked to an ...
- Pessimism optimism realism Finding the right balance in planning for the futureSince the future is unknown, one must find the right balance between pessimism, optimism, and realism.
- Facebook Secures News Feed Patent Facebook managed to secure a patent for its 'news feed' in the US earlier this week. The patent covers the way activities and updates are ranked and displayed in the ...