RIM reportedly considering splitting company in two
Struggling handset maker is considering a plan to split the BlackBerry hardware business from its messaging network, according to a Sunday Times report.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : reportedly, considering, splitting, company, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, yosjbyor2mi, reportedly, considering, splitting, company,
Article Viewed 232 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: RIM reportedly considering splitting company in two
Date Listed : Sunday, June 24, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings Laminating Company of America Composites expands their product offering with a new ballistic hybrid NIJ Level IIIA multi-layered composite for use with ballistic shields and body armor. Its low cost ...
- China mining company causes unrest in NigerAs resource-hungry China expands its mining operations in Niger, Tuareg rebels say China enriched a corrupt government at the expense of locals.
- BASF First Chemical Company to be Founding Member of The Sustainability Consortium BASF today announced that it is the first chemical company to become a member of The Sustainability Consortium, an independent organization of diverse global participants that work collaboratively to build ...
- GLR Resources Inc. Company Update Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Utah company conducts final test on shuttle rocket
AP AP - With the U.S. space shuttle program fading, a Utah company that makes powerful booster rockets for space travel conducted its final ground test Thursday.
- Considering a Career in Political Science where
Are you planning an academic career related to the discipline of political science? If so, consider learning more about the history of the discipline, including the founding of the American ...
- Millipore confirms it may explore sale of companyMillipore Corp., which provides equipment and services to the life sciences industry, has confirmed that its board is evaluating a possible sale or merger of the company.
- Wal Mart reportedly snags video streaming service Vudu The details of the deal are still vague. But if Wal-Mart does acquire Vudu, the company could find itself head to head with Netflix and other video streaming giants.