Surface tablets Microsofts tabletop downsized where
Let's dive beneath the, uh, surface to see what, if anything, Microsoft's new Windows tablets have in common with their original Surface table namesakes.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : surface, tablets, microsofts, tabletop, downsized, where, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, nb7b5abuq30, surface, tablets, microsofts, tabletop, downsized, where,
Article Viewed 235 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Surface tablets Microsofts tabletop downsized where
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Marine Col. James Sabow coverup questions surface again Marine Col. James Sabow was found dead in 1991. Official investigations ruled his death a suicide, but members of his family disagree. The case has come up again because it ...
- Custom Radeon HD 5830 from VTX30 Surfaces Advanced Micro Devices released not so long ago its latest graphics card from the ATI Radeon HD 5xxx series, namely the HD 5830. Needless to say, its partners took no ...
- Marathon PGM Drills 3.94 g t Gold Over 9 Metres Near Surface at Leprechaun
Gold Deposit Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- Beyond the abyss Deep sea creatures build their homes from materials that sink from near the ocean surface Evidence from the Challenger Deep -- the deepest surveyed point in the world's oceans -- suggests that tiny single-celled creatures called foraminifera living at extreme depths of more than ten ...
- Hubble Sees Changing Surface of Pluto
Poor Pluto. Once known as the smallest and loneliest planet in our solar system, it was subsequently stripped of its planet status. And pictures of the tiny world always painted ...
- Microsofts SpawnPoint Studios working on Natal launch title
So that's what they're doing! A pair of job listings on Microsoft's career site have revealed that the mysterious SpawnPoint Studios is currently hiring for a Project Natal launch title. ...
- Microsofts Windows 8 Will Be Completely Different Says Manager Microsoft Windows 8 development is already under way, according to a Jan. 31 blog posting on the Microsoft Developer Network, and will apparently be something completely different from what ...
- Microsofts Windows Mobile Share Dropped at End of 2009 Microsoft saw its share of the U.S. mobile OS market dip slightly between September and December 2009, to 18 percent, even as it launched Windows Mobile 6.5 in an attempt ...
- Has iPad learned these three lessons from ghosts of tablets past where Apple's iPad, 'a magical and revolutionary device,' might just beat back the ghosts of tablets past.
- Geckos lessons transfer well Dry printing of nanotube patterns to any surface could revolutionize microelectronics Scientists have come up with a way to transfer forests of strongly aligned, single-walled carbon nanotubes from one surface to another -- any surface -- in a matter of minutes. ...