Basking Ridge native in contest to raise money for cancer research
To raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for blood-cancer research, Loren Raye, producer of the Elvis Duran & the Z100 Morning Show, held a trivia contest about Real Housewives of New Jersey' with her fundraising partner, Albie Manzo, a recurring character on that show.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : basking, ridge, native, contest, raise, money, cancer, research, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf.7dufpdceawdj_wgt., 14dbskaru, 1340204859, important, important, http, percentage, www.mycentraljersey.com, article, 20120605, njnews, 306050038, basking, ridge, native, contest, raise, money, cancer, research, basking, ridge, native, contest, raise, money, cancer, research,
Article Viewed 386 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Basking Ridge native in contest to raise money for cancer research
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- DNA robot targets cancer cellsResearchers show off a "robot" made of DNA molecules that can target cancer cells and release a payload of antibodies upon finding them.
- Devil killer cancer genome mappedResearchers have sequenced the genome of the killer disease that is driving the remaining wild population of Tasmanian devils towards extinction.
- Tasmanian devil cancer genome decoded Researchers, including several from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, have sequenced the genome of a cancer that is threatening the existence of the Tasmanian devil. An...
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Telomere failure telomerase activation drive prostate cancer progression Genomic instability caused by an erosion of the protective caps on chromosomes, followed by activation of an enzyme that reinforces those caps, allows malignant cells to evade destruction and acquire ...
- Blocking telomerase kills cancer cells but provokes resistance progression Inhibiting telomerase, an enzyme that rescues malignant cells from destruction by extending the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, kills tumor cells but also triggers resistance pathways that allow ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...