Small business a big issue say Farmington residents
FARMINGTON -- Ron Gelinas, who owns a jewelry store downtown, wanted to know what Republican U.S. Congressional candidate Kevin Raye will do to help small businesses compete with larger ones.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : small, business, issue, farmington, residents, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf.7dufpdceawnj_wgt., 16vpsou36, 1340204859, important, important, http, percentage, www.onlinesentinel.com, percentage, 3f19, percentage, 2643, 565492, percentage, 2644, 156081285, percentage, 2632, 10362, percentage, 622162, percentage, 2640, http, percentage, 253a, percentage, 252f, percentage, 252fwww.onlinesentinel.com, percentage, 252fnews, percentage, 252ffarmington, locals, small, issue_2012, 31.html, small, business, issue, farmington, residents,
Article Viewed 284 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Small business a big issue say Farmington residents
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Two Local Residents Part Of Record Kidney Donation ChainA single good deed helped save the lives of 30 people. Two Chicago area residents are among 60 people who took part in the longest kidney transplant chain ever.
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...
- Advans Receives 2009 Best of Business Award Massachusetts based Advans has been selected for the 2009 Best of Business Award in the Managed IT Service Provider category by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA). (PRWeb Mar 29, ...
- Ayn Rand move over In Pune India shantytown residents design by consensus.Two Stockholm-based architects visited with shantytown residents in Pune, India, last year to build lower-income homes based on 'design by consensus.' What would Ayn Rand think?
- Small businesses big employers but small retirement plansMost small business owners and their employees are not saving enough for retirement, two new studies find.
- World Water Day Thirsty Gaza residents battle salt sewage Untreated pools of sewage, some as large as 100 acres, seep back into the sole aquifer that provides freshwater for Gaza's 1.5 million people. Aid workers are looking at new ...