Signs Plus Awarded Contract with GSA to Sell Outdoor LED Signs to Government Agencies
Sarasota, FL, May 26, 2010 -- Signs Plus was recently awarded a GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract. The contract is valid through 2014. GSA is the acquisition and procurement arm of the government. The new contract enables agencies in the government and military to purchase products from Signs Plus at affordable rates and pick the best quality products. Signs Plus will now be selling their lines of outdoor LED signs through the GSA to government and military organizations.
“Our new contract with GSA will enable us to provide outdoor LED signs to government agencies,” said Kim Clark, Director of Marketing for Signs Plus. “Outdoor LED signs are used by these organizations all the time to keep the community informed and to bolster involvement. Because we are now an approved vendor of the GSA, these organizations can now purchase products from Signs Plus that are in accordance with procurement regulations and guidelines.”
GSA enables procurement managers to purchase products that are approved by the GSA. GSA can then negotiate rates and product specifications en masse to help government agencies make informed purchasing decision. This benefits agencies through cost savings, flexibility and choice, time savings, transparency and control of procurement for these organizations. Agencies can purchase signs from Signs Plus and be assured that they are choosing a quality product for the best price.
“We are now poised to help government agencies in a way that wasn’t possible before our contract with GSA. Communities, military bases, city centers, operations centers and more will now be able to purchase our signs through GSA,” said Clark.
Signs Plus is offering more than 150 LED Signs and electronic moving message display options through the GSA. The Signs Plus catalog can be viewed on the GSA Advantage site and entering their contract number GS-03F-0055W.
About Signs Plus:
Signs Plus prides itself on being much more than a sign company. Signs Plus began in 1988 with the goal to return the concept of value to America's not-for-profit organizations. The company has not wavered in its attempt to provide the finest indoor and outdoor signs at the best possible price. Signs Plus is a family owned and operated organization and is extremely active in community outreach. For more information, please visit http://www.signsplusleds.com/ or call 800-848-4262.
Signs Plus LEDs
4242 McIntosh Lane
Sarasota, FL 34232
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : signs, plus, awarded, contract, with, sell, outdoor, signs, government, agencies, awarded, contract, outdoor, government, agencies, contract., acquisition, procurement, government., government,
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Signs Plus Awarded Contract with GSA to Sell Outdoor LED Signs to Government Agencies
Date Listed : Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Boom in Ratings as Stephen T. Greenberg MD Renews Contract as Radio. Board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon, and radio show talk host, Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg, has once again renewed his popular talk shows, Nip Tuck Saturdays on both KJOY 98.3 FM ...
- Pharmalink Consulting Secures Major Biotech Contract with San. Pharmalink Consulting today announced the securing of a major biotech contract, adding yet more success to this fast growing consultancy on the West Coast.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Bulgaria steps up its crackdown on government corruption Bulgaria's arrest today of an ex-minister accused of bribes, and recent jail sentences of two major figures for fraud and embezzlement, show that the violent state is finally taking the ...
- PolarisUSA Breaks the Price Barrier for Professional Outdoor Pan Tilt IP Cameras Security innovator PolarisUSA.com has introduced a new series of products aimed at providing professional IP video surveillance at highly competitive prices. Their new line of weather-resistant IP security cameras ...
- How to invest in the government based economyAs the government takes over more of the economy with healthcare reform, where's an investor to turn? Gold.
- Government employees feel the danger of anti government anger Anti-government infused threats against the IRS and gun violations on federal property are going up. Many government employees see the over-heated political debate these days as a personal danger.
- Kineta Awarded NIH Grant to Complete Preclinical Studies on Type 1 Diabetes Multiple Sclerosis Drug Candidate$600,000 grant supports company’s novel Kv1.3 inhibitor program (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3797874.htm
- Government set to unveil offshore drilling plan
Reuters Reuters - The Obama administration is expected to announce by Wednesday its updated plan for oil and natural gas drilling in U.S. waters, including whether to allow exploration for the ...
- The Mountaintop Hit play. No subsidy. Time to rethink government arts funding.Government arts funding distorts the market against unfunded but potentially hit plays, like The Mountaintop, portraying Martin Luther King's final day.